More with Plate
We work hard every day to make Plate a top quality website platform. Thorough security is one of our highest priorities. Now, unfortunately, we are not omniscient. So it could happen that you, being the clever hacker that you are, one day find a leak or vulnerability in Plate.
Should this happen, we ask you the following:
- Let us know! Email email@example.com or give us a call.
- Should it be such a serious leak that you can manipulate or see third-party data, we ask you not to do so.
- Keep the leak to yourself until we can fix it. After that, nothing prevents you from making our failure public.
- You can then expect from us:
- We address your report adequately. You will have a response within 2 days anyway, but usually within a few hours.
Needless to say, we will not file a report or take any other legal action.
- We'll keep you updated on the progress of plugging the leak.
- We'll write a blog post praising you, if you don't object.
- We'll send you a custom Plate whipped cream pie that you can eat until you're nauseous. Or share with your colleagues, it's your party.
- Depending on the size of the leak, we'll give you an additional reward, in consultation with you. Tickets to Walibi for example, or something more appropriate.
- Depending on the size of the leak, we will treat your report as an open application as a developer or security specialist, if you feel the need. ;)