For the 3rd time in a row Plate is in the G2 report, which G2 publishes every quarter. Plate received three nominations during the winter period, but in this 'spring edition' it will receive no less than four. In the category 'Web Content Management' the Plate platform was rated as a high performer on these 4 fronts:
- Grid® Report for Web Content Management
- Small-Business Grid® Report for Web Content Management
- Relationship Index for Web Content Management
- Europe Regional Grid® Report for Web Content Management
What does Plate excel at?
The scores in this report are generated by extensive reviews from our clients and partners. Because they compare Content Management Systems on functions and criteria, you can zoom in on the features that are better or less than the competition. These are the highlights from the report:
- The quality of support has a score of 95% compared to an industry average of 83%;
- The ease of use of the CMS scores 96%, which is 12 percent higher than the 84% average measured for the other tools;
- The degree to which 'customizations' are possible scores 97% compared to an 84% average;
- The SEO functionalities also have a score of 97%, scoring a whopping 14% higher than the average tools in the category.
Check the G2 Report
Do you want to learn more? Check out the more than 40 reviews on our G2 page. We're super happy with the results and eager to win even more badges in the Summer 2022 report.Check out the Plate G2 page